4MyEarth Reusable Snack Pocket
This variant is currently sold out
Vegan friendly Cotton pocket – great for snacks and food storage
Vegan friendly Cotton snack pockets are perfect for fruit, nuts, muffins…well, any snacks! It has a biodegradable food based lining that helps keep food fresh.
Great for morning tea, a snack on the run or keeping some carrot sticks fresh in the fridge this will help replace your single use plastic wrap and bags. Part of our long lasting, reusable, sustainable and ethically made range.
Our Snack Pocket is perfect for muffins, slice, nuts, biscuits, carrot sticks, cut up fruit etc. With our expandable sides you can fit in even more!
- Easy for both children and adults to open and close
- May be put in the fridge or freezer
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage
- Label has space for you to write name on
- Made from 100% Cotton canvas, so they are Vegan friendly!
- Our unique food derived inner coating keeps food fresher for longer and is biodegradable at the end of the products life
- FREE from PVC, BPA, Nylon, heavy metal & Phthalates
- Approx 14cm x 14cm
- Machine washable – see tip below
- Handmade ethically in India
HANDY TIP – Turn inside out for washing and pop in a washing bag (try our cotton Neat Nets) in your usual wash cycle to avoid velcro attaching to other items 🙂
Our fabric products are made from 100% Cotton/Canvas with a biodegradable coating that decomposes without harm to our environment, unlike Nylon or PUL which are not biodegradable.
*Our products are handmade which can lead to slight variations in the colour and size. These should not be considered as flaws.